[Cartoweb-users] WFS layers

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Apr 14 08:33:35 EDT 2008

it would be interessant to see what's the diffference between the request
generated by the wmsBrowserLight plugin and what you would usualy type
directly in the browser.

as for wms layer directly in the mapfile, yes, this is fully supported, as
far as I know.
see http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_client/#adding-a-wms-layer
for details