[Cartoweb-users] WFS layers

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:59:28 EDT 2008

Oliver,
I know Mapserver behaviour about WMS and WFS configurations.
I meant interaction between MapServer and Cartoweb about OGC layer
management.
Anyway, after configuring ogcLayerLoader (without wmsbrowserlight) and
after configuring WFS layer in the map file (CONNECTIONTYPE = WFS;
CONNECTION = "URL"; METADATA = "...."), I have no problems.

Thanks.

Fabio