[Cartoweb-users] Non registered users? Where can i register??

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Aug 19 02:15:02 EDT 2008

Hi

In Cartoweb you need to define the geographical extent of the map the user
is allowed to see.
If you used the demo project files, the extent defined is restricted to west
europa.

1) verify the extent is set correctly in your mapfile
2) remove/modify the mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.location.bbox values
in /projects/*yourproject*/server_conf/*yourproject*/*yourproject*.ini