[Cartoweb-users] Remote setup

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 4 03:46:07 EST 2008

Hi

there is always http://ch2.php.net/manual/en/function.exec.php

  From: Broun Uganda
  To: cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 1:33 PM
  Subject: [Cartoweb-users] Remote setup

  I want to enable clients to remotely run the --clean and --install setup procedures. Client machines can upload data to the server and setup their map but before it is viewed, setup has to be run.  Presently this is done on command line for which i have written a batch file.

  I want cleints to do this remotely. But $run = pclose(popen('start /b '.$batchbase.'\\'.$dir.'.bat', 'r'));   doesn't work. Whats the best way to do it?
  Broun Uganda