[Cartoweb-users] FW: CartoServer and CartoClient example

john lace johnlace65 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 00:26:46 EST 2008

Hi.   I wonder if you have an example available for the CartoServer + CartoClient configuration. I have the downloaded example working on an winXP.   But I didn't find a similar sample for the web service that we can check. I'd like to test it on a couple of apache servers in my network.  Thanks a lot in advance. John Lace