[Cartoweb-users] FW: CartoServer and CartoClient example

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 11 03:33:00 EST 2008

Hi

I dont have actual example under the hand but, if I recall correctly, only 3 parameters are enough to enable separate server usage:

cartoserverDirectAccess = false
cartoclientBaseUrl = your_frontend(cartoclient)_server_url/htdocs/
cartoclientBaseUrl = your_backend(cartoserver)_server_url/htdocs/

setup the two Cartoweb as usual using the cw3setup script using the parameter's values above

the soap mode is not much used anymore, so it is possible you may encounter some issues, let me know if this is the case