[Cartoweb-users] Problem with Cartoweb basic setup

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 11 02:01:37 EST 2008

Hi

> C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\>php.exe C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\cw3setup.php --help

you have to do it the other way around:

C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\>C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\php.exe cw3setup.php --help

for cw3setup.php to work correctly, you must be in the Cartoweb root folder,
this is a limitation of the setup script

for convenience, you can add the path to php.exe in your windows's PATH
environment variable, this should make your life easier

regards
OLiver