[Cartoweb-users] permissions on query plugin and my own plugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 15 08:15:12 EST 2008

well, the *_allowed variable are not set automaticaly, they are set by
plugins explicitely. Only a few plugins have already security check build
in: layers and exportPdf

if you want to "secure" a plugin, you need to add a security check which
will get the current user's role and set the corresponding smarty(template)
variable

$sm = SecurityManager::getInstance();
$hasRoleMyrole = $sm->hasRole('myrole');
// which return true or false
$template->assign('$exampleRecenter_allowed', $hasRoleMyrole);