[Cartoweb-users] permissions on query plugin and my own plugin

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:18:57 EST 2008

Hi!!
In ClientMyplugin.php I have written as following:

public function renderForm(Smarty $template) {
     $sm = SecurityManager::getInstance();
     $hasRoleMyrole = $sm->hasRole('loggedIn');
     // which return true or false
     $template->assign('$exampleRecenter_allowed', $hasRoleMyrole);

//     print_r ($hasRoleMyrole);

     $template->assign('exampleRecenter', $this->drawUserForm());
     if ($this->noresult) {

     $template->assign('errormsg', '<center><b> Nessun Risultato,
ripetere la ricerca!</b></center>');

}

and in the cartoclient template as following:

 {if $exampleRecenter_allowed}
     {$exampleRecenter}
     {$errormsg}
    {/if}

but, i am not able to use my plugin even if i am legged in...

print_r ($hasRoleMyrole); ------> returns 1 when i am logged