[Cartoweb-users] Project in Linux and Windows

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 01:28:30 EST 2008

Thanks very much Oliver for your reply.  I have installed and cleaned the
project but I still have problem with my project in Linux.  I have set my
profile = custom and noMapResultCache = true in my
project/server_conf/server.ini, but the map always shows some previous map
display when I zooming or panning the map. I guess it is still getting the
old map images from the cache for display.  Sometimes the map even shows
nothing but only the magnified scalebar inside the map area.  The map now
becomes very unreliable.

Everything works very fine in windows for the same project so I wonder if I
havent installed my cartoweb in linux properly or there are some other
causes?  How to totally disable the cache?

Thanks again,
Jady