[Cartoweb-users] CW 3.3 problem

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Feb 21 02:50:41 EST 2008

In Firefox, do you have any error message or it simply dies silently ?

For IE, you can install the javascript debugger from Microsoft (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2f465be0-94fd-4569-b3c4-dffdf19ccd99&displaylang=en) and activate the debugging in IE options (InternetOptions>Advanced>uncheck "Disable script debugging ..." 2x)