[Cartoweb-users] Locale / gettext installation problem on DebianEtch

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 22 08:10:42 EST 2008

Hi

Im pretty sure the error when loading the application is not related to the
warning returned by po2mo.php

In the file cartoweb3/projects/demoCW3/client_conf/client.ini, set
temporarily the variable profile = production to profile = development, this
will allow to display the error actually returned via Ajax. (the popup
message change to "click ok to display the error message" or so and the
message is displayed at the bottom of the page)

Let me know what you see.