[Cartoweb-users] Locale / gettext installation problem on DebianEtch

Nils Zierath nils.zierath at uni-bonn.de
Fri Feb 22 09:45:49 EST 2008

Hi Oliver,
thanks for your reply. In development mode I get:

Warning: require_once(log4php/LoggerManager.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/cartoweb3/common/Log4phpInit.php
on line 45

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'log4php/LoggerManager.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/srv/www/cartoweb3/include/:/srv/www/cartoweb3/include/pear')
in /srv/www/cartoweb3/common/Log4phpInit.php on line 45

Looks like there is some php function missing - but I cannot make sense out of that
message. Do you have an Idea?

Thanks, Nils