[Cartoweb-users] Locale / gettext installation problem on DebianEtch

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 25 02:18:14 EST 2008

you seem to be missing the files/folder log4php/*
be sure you have installed correctly the includes libraries needed by
Cartoweb
you can check by looking into the folder /cartoweb3/include/ which should
contain several folders: fpdf, log4php, pear, smarty, ...

your include_path seems correct as it contains "/srv/www/cartoweb3/include/"