[Cartoweb-users] Cannot see top border of mainmap

MBeaudry mariange at geog.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 26 13:39:17 EST 2008

Hello,

I cannot see the top border of the mainmap image in my project. The
left, right, and bottom appear fine. Can you please point me to the
right place to fix this. When I overwrite the cartoclient.tpl with an
original cartoclient.tpl from democw3 project, the problem persists.
 From looking at the Cartoweb demos, it appears that when a map border
is immediately adjacent to the toolbars, that border does not appear in
the browser.

Help!

Thank you