[Cartoweb-users] Locale / gettext installation problem on DebianEtch

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Feb 29 11:32:32 EST 2008

Hi

if the profile is set to development, the error box message should change to
"an error occured, press ok to display the error message" or something like
that and the error message should be displayed at the bottom of you display.

anyway, I suspect it is somehow linked to the plugin search. Try to
deactivate that plugin in the project client.ini (or client.ini.in if you do
a cw3setup --install after that) and let me know if you still have the error
or not.

> [...]
> plugin location
> 749 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - calling function handlePreDrawing
> 749 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - plugin location getResult
> returned false, not storing the information
> 749 [29268] DEBUG ClientResponderHelper - Calling callHandleFunction for
> plugin layers
> 749 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - calling function handlePreDrawing
> 749 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - plugin layers getResult returned
> false, not storing the information
> 750 [29268] DEBUG ClientResponderHelper - Calling callHandleFunction for
> plugin images
> 750 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - calling function handlePreDrawing
> 750 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - plugin images getResult returned
> false, not storing the information
> 750 [29268] DEBUG ClientResponderHelper - Calling callHandleFunction for
> plugin query
> 750 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - request variable queryRequest not
> present: skipping plugin ServerQuery
> 751 [29268] DEBUG ClientResponderHelper - Calling callHandleFunction for
> plugin outline
> 751 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - request variable outlineRequest
> not present: skipping plugin ServerOutline
> 751 [29268] DEBUG ClientResponderHelper - Calling callHandleFunction for
> plugin search
> 751 [29268] WARN ClientResponderHelper - calling function handlePreDrawing
>

> Oliver Christen schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> concerning the error you were getting, the system say it cant find the
>> files log4php/LoggerManager.php, so either the file is not there or the
>> system doesnt have the rights to read it or access the folder.
>>

>> concerning the demo, you only need cartoclientBaseUrl =
>> "http://myurl/cartoweb3/client/
>> the other parameters can use the default value defined in the file
>> client_conf/client.ini.dist
>>
>> cartoserverDirectAccess = true is the default value in client.ini.dist
>> profile = development will simply add debuggin info and, if ajax is
>> enabled, the JSTrace debugging windows. Default is production.
>> ajaxOn = true enable ajax, but the demo can work in non-ajax mode too.
>> default is false
>> cartoserverBaseUrl = "http://bla.com is only used is you have set
>> cartoserverDirectAccess = false and means the server part of Cartoweb
>> will run on a nother computer. default is not set.
>>
>> regards
>> Oliver
>>

>>> Hi Oliver,
>>> i checked the /cartoweb3/include/ folder and it contains the following 8
>>> files/directories:
>>> fpdf, log4php, pear, pear_base, smarty, themamap, version, yamasoft.
>>>
>>> One more question:
>>> Which parameters do I have to specify AT LEAST in the client.ini and the
>>> server.ini files in order to get the cartoweb demo running? Currently I

>>> profile = development
>>> ajaxOn = true