[Cartoweb-users] chameleon

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Jan 4 13:02:14 EST 2008

Hello list,

I have Cartoweb 3.3.x running on a Windows 2003 server with IIS6.0 and
PHP 5.2. All works reasonably fine.

It seems that when migrating from a WAMP system (yuk!) we missed the
part of the php_chameleon.dll, we simply copied it from a previous install.

Now we are stuck with a IIS that constantly hangs; when we uncomment the
line extension=php_chameleon.dll in php.ini everything restores to normal.
- We have no Visual studio license and wonder what compiler is available
for free to build php_chameleon.dll?
- Is the php source required to build the php_chameleon?
- Where can the php_chameleon best be downloaded?

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden