[Cartoweb-users] chameleon

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jan 7 02:52:45 EST 2008

Hi

the php dll highly depends of the php version. So you must be sure the dll version and your php version are compatible.
you can ask the chameleon community if someone have already or would be willing to compile the driver for you.

but I would advise you to simply use the new wmsBrowserLight plugin (with ogcLayerLoader plugin) which replace the old wmsBrowser and do not require anymore the chameleon extension.