[Cartoweb-users] wmsBrowser error

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Jan 5 10:26:26 EST 2008

Hello,

I have finally managed to compile the required php_chameleon.dll for
cartoweb3.3 wmsBrowser plugin.

First it still gave an error on the wmsInsertLayerAfter but I managed to
set it to one of the layers in the mapfile (I assume that it has to be
the layer name as used in the mapfile, not in the layers.ini?)

The wmsBrowser dialogs now work correct. I can set up a server, see the
layers and a preview of the layer. When I select add Layer, my mapwindow
starts loading, but ends up not showing anything.

When I zoom in, I get a cartoweb error:
*Fatal error*: Call to a member function getChildren() on a non-object
in
*D:\Inetpub\websites\mapserver\cartoweb3\coreplugins\layers\client\ClientLayers.php*
on line *995

*Is there anyone that might know how to fix this? Please don't tell me I
need the wmsBrowserLight, because I assume that needs CartoWeb3.4 and
3.4 is not working in relation to all the ajax scripts in my project.

My project is visible in test environment at:

http://cartoweb.bosqom.nl/cartoweb3/htdocs/index.php

Please help, I am getting desperate!

--

Milo van der Linden
skype: milovanderlinden <skype:milovanderlinden?add>

De informatie in dit bericht reflecteert mijn persoonlijke mening en
niet die van een bedrijf of instantie. Aan de informatie kunnen geen
rechten worden ontleend. Indien dit bericht onderdeel is van een forum,
mailing-list of community dan gelden automatisch de bij het betreffende
medium behorende voorwaarden. The information in this message reflects
my personal opinion and not that of a company or public body. All rights
reserved.If this message is contained in a mailing-list or community,
the rights on the medium are automatically adapted.