[Cartoweb-users] Displaying real time data on the map

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jan 7 02:19:11 EST 2008

Hi

If you are using your project with ajax mode enabled, a possibility would be
to have some javascript timer trigger a request on the image plugin after
5min if the map image plugin has not been triggerer during the 5min
duration. For that you only have to modify a little the Images.ajax.js file.

If ajax is disabled, you only need to refresh the page via javascript using
a windows.location