[Cartoweb-users] strange scalebar behaviour

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Mon Jan 7 07:23:52 EST 2008

Hi,
yes I know, and I've been waiting for a reply from mapserver mailing-list.
But I'd like to know if this behaviour is the same in your systems and if,
to you, it's ok.
To me it's a bit strange, becouse in this way if you print the map you can't
easly use the scalebar for a direct measure on the paper.

THanks in advance

Giu