[Cartoweb-users] Project in Linux and Windows

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:21:48 EST 2008

Hi all,

I installed cartoweb on both my pc (windows xp) and server (linux).  I need
to publish my cartoweb applications on the server to allow my users to
access.  My practise is first developing my project on my pc and then
copying the whole project folder from my pc to the server.  Basically it
works fine on the server as on my pc, however for some functions it behaves
differently.  For instance, the map display doesnt update when I zoom in, or
the map zooms in when I try to zoom out.  I would like to ask is it
inappropriate to copy my project from windows to linux?  Any settings or
files I need to change or I can only develop the project directly in linux?

Thanks very much for any help.
Jady