[Cartoweb-users] initial active folder?

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at gismatters.com
Mon Jul 7 22:18:04 EDT 2008

I've developed an app -- based on the sampleProject -- on a
development machine running Apache. I've deployed it on a server
running IIS. There may be differences as well in PHP versions, though
I populated both systems around the same time from the same sources.

When I open the app on my development system, the "Layers" folder or
tab is active and on top; when I open the same app (ported with no
editing to the production server), the "Navigation" folder/tab is
active and on top. This behavior is consistent across all browsers I
tested (FF2, FF3, IE6, Safari...), so I believe it's a Cartoweb/server
issue.

I don't understand why these would be different, and I don't know
where (if at all) I can set the initial, default folder/tab. Is this
possible?

Thanks,

Chris

--