[Cartoweb-users] initial active folder?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 8 02:10:24 EDT 2008

Hi

If you are using a stable 3.4 (or lower) version of Cartoweb, the first
displayed folder is always the folder with id 1.
if you are using cartoweb cvs, you can define the default folder via a
parameter " initialFolder" in your client.ini.

if the files are really the same on your apache server and your IIS server,
I have absolutly no idea what could be the problem unless I can access your
projects.