[Cartoweb-users] initial active folder?

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at gismatters.com
Tue Jul 8 11:06:41 EDT 2008

Apologies... I appear early in the project (when I was still low on my
Cartoweb learning curve) to have modified a Cartoweb file on my
development system outside of the project directory, so it was not
porting with the rest of the files to the production server. The
problem has been found and fixed.

Thanks as always for your help.

Chris

Oliver Christen wrote:
> Hi
>
> If you are using a stable 3.4 (or lower) version of Cartoweb, the first
> displayed folder is always the folder with id 1.
> if you are using cartoweb cvs, you can define the default folder via a
> parameter " initialFolder" in your client.ini.
>
> if the files are really the same on your apache server and your IIS
> server, I have absolutly no idea what could be the problem unless I can
> access your projects.
>
> regards
> Oliver
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Duncan, GISmatters"