[Cartoweb-users] Recenter Plugin problem

mannobug mannobug mannobug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 05:34:10 EDT 2008

Hi all first i'd like to say sorry for my unsubscribe but something was
wrong with my mail account :-D now everything is ok.
I developed a little plugin based on
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToWriteaRecenterPlugin.
Everything is ok, it does recentering on selected point (with decimal
coordinates) and zooming; the problem is with the crossahir parameter I'm
not able to show nothing on my map.
My filterPostRequest function is above:
    public function filterPostRequest(FilterRequestModifier $request) {

        $searchString = $request->getValue('LatLng');
        if (!empty($searchString)) {
        $pieces = explode(", ", $searchString);
        $request->setValue('recenter_x', $pieces[1]);
        $request->setValue('recenter_y', $pieces[0]);
        $request->setValue('recenter_scale', '50000');
        $request->setValue('recenter_doit', '1');
        $request->setValue('show_crosshair', '1');
        }
}

In my client.ini i have enabled this plugin: exportPdf,exportCsv
and in server_conf this: outline, mapOverlay,exportPdf.

I followed another discussion on this list but nothing seem to change.
any idea?
Thanks a lot
Emmanuele