[Cartoweb-users] Recenter Plugin problem

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 8 09:11:52 EDT 2008

first, verify you can draw a point with outline using the drawPoint tool.

then maybe specify a size for your symbol by adding a crosshairSymbolSize = somevalue in your location.ini in client_conf/

for info, symbol 1 is the second symbol in your symbols.txt, the first being 0.

you can also try to do it directly via the url:
demoCW3.php?recenter_x=290000&recenter_y=5140000&recenter_scale=500000&show_crosshair=1 (for example)

if it still doesnt work, well, Im out of idea, so you will need to try to add some debug in the code to see whats going on.