[Cartoweb-users] Recenter Plugin problem

mannobug mannobug mannobug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:13:33 EDT 2008

Hi Oliver...no way!
So I try to explain what i did in this time.
I'm not abel to draw a point this is the real problem.
So i tried to:
1. enable outline plugin in client;
2. add    "cartoweb_point_outline" etc to myProject.map at the end;
3. create outline.ini  with thi information:
 ; outline layer for points
pointLayer = cartoweb_point_outline

; if not set, no symbols will be returned to the client.
; (default not set)
pointSymbols = full_triangle, circle
pointSymbols.labels = triangle, point

; outline layer for lines
lineLayer = cartoweb_line_outline

; outline layer for rectangles and polygons
polygonLayer = cartoweb_polygon_outline

; color of the mask, default is 255 255 255
;maskColor = 90 90 90

; ratio by which to multiply the area before returning it to the client
; (default 1.0)
areaFactor = 0.000001

At this poit an error (getLayerByName failed) occour in serverside class of
outline plugin.

I try all the things that you said to me but nothing work.
I really don't know what can be! :-S
Thank you.
Emmanuele