[Cartoweb-users] problems with projects

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 10 12:52:40 EDT 2008

Hello Oliver,

 I put in / var/www/html/cartoweb3/projects/silos/client_conf/client.ini,

 sessionNameSuffix = str: proysilos

 and

 / var/www/html/cartoweb3/projects/dptons/client_conf/client.ini,

 sessionNameSuffix = str: proydptons

 Now it seems that the projects do not mix.

but in each project, if selected a theme (layer) sometimes brings me or
sometimes it brings me a different theme (layer) of the same project. I
do that?

 I have already reviewed all, not to do more.
  the projects are:

http://200.21.193.190/cartoweb3/htdocs/silos.php

 http://200.21.193.190/cartoweb3/htdocs/dptons.php

 Thank youespañol  » inglés  Traduzcasl_select = _SetupSelect('old_sl', 'sl_select', 'sl');tl_select = _SetupSelect('old_tl', 'tl_select', 'tl');_SetupSubmit('Traduzca', 'submit_button','sl', sl_select, 'tl', tl_select,'text_form', 'old_submit');