[Cartoweb-users] Re: problems with projects

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 11 01:42:49 EDT 2008

Hi
I cant test your silos project as it still has a wrong base-url.
The problem is too vague, unless I can reproduce the problem it would be difficult to know what may be going wrong.
I did some tests on dptons but I didnt noticed anything wrong.
Maybe if you can find some way to reproduce the problem, it would be possible to know what may go wrong.