[Cartoweb-users] Problem choosing project and authentication

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 14 03:17:07 EDT 2008

Hi

The "problem" is when accessing projects via the client.php?project= syntax,
the security context stay the default project because GET parameters are
handled too late for security.
one easy solution is to make "shortcut" php files (3.2.5
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.project.html#user.project.use.client)
for each projects and simply access them with projectname.php instead of
client.php?project=projectname
that way the project name is defined via $_ENV and the info is provided soon
enough so the context is correct for the security.