[Cartoweb-users] print to Rtf problem

Kurt Menke kurt at birdseyeviewgis.com
Mon Jul 14 10:05:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

Not sure exactly what you mean.   Is there a url that has to be set
somewhere?  I'm attempting to use the basic exportRtf plugin.

The original install command I used was:

php cw3setup.php  --install --base-url http://69.59.158.10/cartoweb3/htdocs/

The url of the site is now www.publiclands.net <http://www.publiclands.net/>

Kurt

Kurt Menke, GISP