[Cartoweb-users] print to Rtf problem

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 14 10:25:23 EDT 2008

Hi

Sorry, my question was not really relevant.

Could you try to add
require_once CARTOWEB_HOME . 'client/ExportPlugin.php';
at the begining of your ClientExportRtf.php ?

If im not wrong, the exportRft was simply never tested in a project without exportPdf also loaded, so the ExportPlugin.php was always loaded via the exportPdf plugin and that problems never occured.

Let me know if this work.

Regards