[Cartoweb-users] Error failure

Arnaud DELEURME a.deleurme at gers.cci.fr
Tue Jul 22 05:39:49 EDT 2008

Hello,
I have a problem with a link from the metadata in Geonetwork to Cartoweb3.3.
When I want to see this data to the Cartoweb Viewer, I have this message:

CartoWeb version: 3.3.0 [$Revision: 1.2 $]
class:   SoapFaultWrapper
message:   Error [8, Trying to get property of non-object, /usr/home/ids.gers.cci.fr/public_html/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/server/LayersInitProvider.php, 304]
Backtrace:

file: 304 - /usr/home/ids.gers.cci.fr/public_html/cartoweb3/coreplugins/layers/server/LayersInitProvider.php
call: Common::cartowebErrorHandler(8, "Trying to get property of non-object", "/usr/home/ids.gers.cci.fr/public_html/cartoweb3/coreplugins/laye...", 304, Array(8))

I think that the problem is about duplicate data. In fact, i want to see a data from the GeoNetwork with WMS service (URL) but there is this data in my Cartoweb Viewer...
How can I resolve this duplicate's problem if is this...?

Arnaud DELEURME.
Pôle Géomatique TELEPARC
Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie du Gers