[Cartoweb-users] Error failure

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jul 24 02:14:30 EDT 2008

Hi

It should work, as long as the layer id is different and it would be surprising if the id you used in your layers.ini for the layer and the id used via the wmsbrowser plugin when loading the wms layer are the same.

Did you try to deactivate the layer accessed directly to see if the problem still occure or not when loading the layer via wms ?

Regards