[Cartoweb-users] Re: problems with projects

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jul 28 02:14:11 EDT 2008

Hi Daniel

first, I think you can clean the email list of your emails: im sure Alanxdre Saunier and Yves Jacolin are not really interessed to get all your message about this. Also you have twice the url for the cartoweb mailinglist.

about your problem, the base url for your project is not correct. It should be http://200.21.193.190/abrego/cartoweb3/htdocs/

and unless you are using a different server for mapserver, you dont need to use cartoserverHome or cartoserverBaseUrl.