[Cartoweb-users] problems with projects

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 28 00:05:30 EDT 2008

Hello Oliver,

I am very sorry if Canson, but I need help:

1) I have followed all his instructions, but I have a problem

I had installed the first time Cartoweb like this:

/ var/www/html/cartoweb3 -> http://200.21.193.190/cartoweb3/htdocs/silos.php

but since there are several projects I copied for another project well, but not install it:

/ var/www/html/abrego/cartoweb3 -> http://200.21.193.190/abrego/cartoweb3/htdocs/abrego.php

in ./cartoweb3/projects/abrego/client_conf-> client.ini

cartoclientBaseUrl = "http://195.195.195.5/abrego/cartoweb3/htdocs"
IN Cartoweb and / CLIENT_CONF / CLIENT.INI Teng:

; Secifies the path for MapServer generated image when in direct access mode
; directAccessImagesUrl = "/ path / to / direct / access / images /"******************
; directAccessImagesUrl = "http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/generated/images/"
; The location of the cartoserver, used when cartoserverDirectAccess is true
; If it is not set, the default location will be used
cartoserverHome = "/ var/www/html/abrego/cartoweb3 /"

; Url The base of the cartoclient
cartoclientBaseUrl = "http://195.195.195.5/abrego/cartoweb3/htdocs/"

; Url The base of the cartoserver
cartoserverBaseUrl = "http://localhost/abrego/cartoweb3/htdocs/"