**SPAM** Re: [Cartoweb-users] putting a slider bar in the legend

Peter at Optex peter.judd at optex.nb.ca
Fri Jun 13 06:11:41 EDT 2008

Hi Kurt,

    In the Cartoweb site that we developed we had to make all the tab scrollable due to the
layout our client required. The way we did it was setting the height and using "overflow:auto"
in the style tag. Following is an example tab declaration. Hope this helps.

<!-- folder 2 starts here -->
        {if $exportPdf|default:''}
          {$exportPdf}
            &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{include file="toolbar.tpl" group="2"}

        {else}
            {t}You are not allowed to print maps{/t},
            {if $auth_active|default:''}
             {t}please{/t} {$auth}.
            {/if}
        {/if}