[Cartoweb-users] GEoloco coordiantese selectable

mannobug mannobug mannobug at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 06:11:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I downloaded geoloc.zip plugin and after installation it was everything ok.
Clicking on my map I retrieve coordiantes vai addMessage(...) function call.
I want to make the result of addMessage selectable, thus I like to add
coordiantes in ad geoloc template but I'm really in trouble.
I found on previups discussion in this mailing list some information (e.g.
retrive coordinates from map, and so on, ...) but i'm still locked because
no solution run for me :-(
Can anyone show me how to do this , thus make selectable or writebale to
clipboard coordinates retrived?
It's really important, I must develop this in time for my thesis :-)
Thanks all... Regards.
Emmanuele