[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] query problem

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jun 20 02:16:14 EDT 2008

Hi

first, please do not post your support questions on cartoweb-dev, this mailing-list is only for message subject about improving/modifiying the code of Cartoweb.
support questions must be posted on cartoweb-users

the error you are getting is most certainly caused by wrong id_attribute_string or wrong query_returned_attributes in your layer's metadata.
check that you do not have typo mistakes and that the characters have the correct lowercase/uppercase.