[Cartoweb-users] Stange query behaviour

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 5 01:59:59 EST 2008

Hi

default policy for query is POLICY_XOR
if I try in the demo and select in the query options "union" or
"intersection", the airport stay selected.
if you always want policy union (or another) simply define a different
defaultPolicy in your client.ini but you will need to deactivate the
extended query options panel (displayExtendedSelection = false) otherwise it
is not taken into account