[Cartoweb-users] session expired info

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Wed Mar 5 13:10:18 EST 2008

WochteR wrote:
> Hi,
>
> past 30 min. of cartoweb inactivity session expire.
> I cannot print to pdf nor tooltips doesn't work.
> How can I disable session expiration by correct way?
>
> I have this in my php.ini:
> session.use_cookies = 1

Hi Wochter,

Could you check if inside the php.ini you have
; Lifetime in seconds of cookie or, if 0, until browser is restarted.
session.cookie_lifetime = 0

Be carefull this parameter could be change by another directive ( inside vhost definition, or .htaccess)
Normally the session would remain until you close the browser.

Be carefull, your server could have a cron job that automagically (badly) delete all file where php session are stored
/tmp in usual settings.