[Cartoweb-users] Troubles with tables.tpl

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 14 05:11:50 EDT 2008

well, then it's absolutly normal your javascript is NOT executed.

because the table html is loaded via ajax and the javascript INSIDE the html are considered as text and NOT interpreted.

if you want to execute some javascript code imported via ajax in an html fragment , you have to explicitly call (initialize) it from the handleResponse function in Table.ajax.js