[Cartoweb-users] Troubles with tables.tpl

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Mar 14 06:51:52 EDT 2008

Warning: AjaxHandler.handlePluginReponse(): object AjaxPlugins.Tables

this means the file Tables.ajax.js is not loaded
look in your page source, see what the url to that is and try to access it
directly with your browser

if you just copied it in your project, dont forget to do a
cw3setup --install again so the paths are regenerated