[Cartoweb-users] Troubles with tables.tpl

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 17 06:58:36 EDT 2008

Oliver,
excuse me! I explained partially and incorrectly.
Actually in Table.ajax.js I put an alert BEFORE and AFTER:
       alert ('before');
       strNomeTabella =
document.forms['carto_form'].elements['NomeTabella2'].value;
       alert ('after');
the file is correctly parsed, the first alert shows up. The second no
and the problem is in tables.tpl where I added:
<input type=hidden name=NomeTabella2 value="{$table->tableTitle}">
This last row is processed by tables.tpl only if I add it after the
javascript alerts work.

So this issue is solved but all this works only the first time I click
on the map with query tool. To simplify I put just one alert in
Table.ajax.js:
alert ('blabla');
This alert shows up only the first time I query the map and no more
without errors and without strange behaviour (the query results shows
normally in inline table).
So it seems that it reads Tables.ajax.js only one time. In order to
open a pop-up windows (window.open(...) I need that code is executed
each time I use the query tool.

Hope this is more clear and thank you again for your great help and support.

valerio