[Cartoweb-users] name of the project at al

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Mon Mar 17 07:22:18 EDT 2008

Hi All,
I need to read the name of the project from a plugIn, is there a
carto-veriable wich can be accessed in order to read the value?

I have another issue, I want my customer can upload a file to the server,
but there is a conflict with the form for uploading file. Is there anyone
who can suggets me a solution ?

Thanks and best regards

Giu

 Sponsor:
 Raggiungi i tuoi potenziali clienti in tutto il mondo! Affidati ad
icecube.it: professionalità ed esperienza per farti conoscere su Internet
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7350&d=20080317