[Cartoweb-users] install cartoweb to different drive?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 26 03:05:17 EDT 2008

the only hardcoded thing in the MS4W one are the apache alias redirecting to
Cartoweb root folder, this is in file httpd_cartoweb3.conf
the rest should install correctly whereever you installed ms4w

you can also simply uncompress the cartoweb-withdemo-3.4.0.zip (see download
page on website) file and do the setup manualy.
it is pretty much the same thing, really