[Cartoweb-users] Question about outline mask in svn carto3.4

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 26 09:43:41 EDT 2008

the mapscript function pasteImage ( used to merge the standart map image
with a white mask with a hole ) do not work:

with AGG, at all, because it is not implemented yet.

with GD, the system used to generate the mask with a hole do not handle the
transparency anymore with images of 16bit or more. It work fine with 8bit
(256colors) OUTPUTFORMAT.