[Cartoweb-users] Update Mapserver and consequences

Arnaud DELEURME a.deleurme at gers.cci.fr
Fri May 16 04:20:24 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have many questions about our Cartoweb3.2.
We have some problems in relation with the visualization of datas.
The data from the WMS service aren't in a correct position, there is a gap.
The data don't overlay with the reference data.
GIS forum speaks about bugs on the earlier version of Mapserver 5

My questions are:
- Is it a problem about the version of mapserver?
- Could an earlier version of the version 5.x be the cause of this gap's problem?

- If I make the update of mapserver, could it cause bugs with the tools, functionnalities or datas?
Thanks

Arnaud