[Cartoweb-users] Plugins Communication for dynamic map creation

Albert Casanovas casanovas at k2sistemas.com.br
Mon May 19 15:40:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm developing a webGIS application which needs to create a layer on a map dynamically (thematic layer
I have read the documentation about the dynamic mapfile modification and I was wondering if the mapOverlay plugin can receive GET parameters.
In case it is not possible, could I use the filter plugin to receive these parameters and pass them to the mapOverlay plugin for the layer creation?

Thank you very much,

Best Regards,
Albert Casanovas